Terms & Conditions
You confirm your dog is fit and well and is not recovering from surgery or any injury.
2. You confirm that you understand that this service is not hydrotherapy and we cannot offer any advice on your dog’s health.
3. You confirm your dog is fully vaccinated or titre tested.
4. Time slots are a maximum of 30 minutes, which includes 5 minutes before and after the session.
5. You are welcome to join your dog(s) in the pool at your own risk.
6. Children will only be allowed in the pool if they are tall enough to stand with feet on the bottom of the pool and their head and shoulders are above the water.
Adult supervision of children is compulsory at all times and at your own risk.
7. Unless you have booked a private session there may be up to 5 dogs in the pool.
8. No dog must swim continuously for more than 20 minutes.
9. All dogs, at all times are the responsibility of the dogs owner, whilst on our premises.
10. Whilst we make every effort to provide a safe and secure environment for you and your dogs we cannot accept any liability whilst dogs are off lead.
11. Appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled up to 24 hours before arrival time. Refunds cannot be given for appointments cancelled on the same day.
12. Any photograph or video footage taken during the session will be posted on our social media pages/website unless advised by you in writing.
13. Please note we have CCTV in operation for security and training purposes.